JOIN A FAMILY-OWNED OREGON COMPANY
As a family-owned, independent Oregon grocer since 1979, Market of Choice understands the importance of shopping local and giving back. We started with a single store and have since grown to 11 stores, located in Eugene, Bend, Corvallis, Medford, Ashland, West Linn and the Portland-area communities of SE Belmont, Cedar Mill.
Today, we employ more than 1,400 Oregonians who have the opportunity to grow into highly skilled positions as managers and authentic craftspeople, whose mission is to provide a wide array of choices for every lifestyle. We love what we do and, as part of our team, we believe you will, too.
Rick Wright, Owner & CEO
With stores in eight Oregon communities, we offer a wonderful range of opportunities, from Cashier and Stock positions to Chefs, Bakers, Meat Cutters, Beverage Stewards, Produce positions and more. Additionally, our corporate operations in Eugene offer positions in finance, marketing, warehouse, human resources, culinary, truck driving and a growing list of store support roles.
If you’re looking for your first job, a new job, or a way to advance your career, Market of Choice is a company where you can go as far as your talent and initiative will take you. Fun and fast-paced, Market of Choice careers come with many perks, including exciting opportunities for professional growth and an excellent benefits package that may include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Competitive Paid Time Off Package
- Matching 401(k) Savings Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing Bonus Structure
- Direct Deposit
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
A diverse community and workplace benefit us all. Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants, as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community. We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
COOL THINGS TO KNOW
- We’ve been 100% Oregon family-owned and operated since 1979.
- We have 11 stores in eight communities.
- We carry more than 7,000 Oregon made/farmed/raised/caught products in our stores. We feature our local partners prominently in our marketing efforts.
- Our Dig Local program works directly with Oregon family farmers.
- Our MOJO program helps Oregon start-up companies get their products to market and grow their brands.
- Amplify helps build awareness for BIPOC, LGBTQ+ and Women-Owned businesses.
- Community support: We support dozens of community organizations that extend our vision of taking care of Oregon. From local food banks and children’s health to watershed restoration and community recreation, we believe in focusing our support where the most impact can be realized.
- Animal welfare standards are deeply important to us, which is why we lead the effort in holding our suppliers accountable.