1. First, let’s read the how to guide to learn everything about fermentation!
2. Prepare the brine by mixing 600ml of chlorine-free water with 18g of coarse grey sea salt until the salt dissolves. (That’s 30% of salt in proportion to the water)
3. Cut the carrots into sticks. Peel and finely slice the shallot.
4. Fill the Le Parfait Super Jar and add the spices.
5. Cover with brine.
6. Close tightly and keep at room temperature for 1 week to start the fermentation process. Then ideally store at about 15°C. Consume after 2 weeks.