Our talented chefs have been crafting new and exciting entrees to add to our Gourmet Takeaway and Market Kitchen this spring. From Take & Bake Pizzas with creative topping combinations to imaginative entrees, weeknight dinners have never been more convenient.
Here’s what’s new this season at your local Market of Choice Kitchen.
Introducing Market Meals
Creating solutions to your quick food dilemma is what our Kitchen team strives for. Their latest innovation is Market Meals, quick and easy ideas for dinner or lunch.
These are chef-made, single serving entrees packaged in microwaveable and oven-safe containers that you can take home, (or to the office) heat and enjoy in minutes. Market Meals are a convenient option for those hurried lunches and busy weeknights when you crave a hearty meal but don’t want to cook.
Check out these unique house made takeaway foods fresh from our kitchen, available in stores now, with more in the works!
- Twisted Mac with Blackened Chicken
- Mole Pork Bowl with Mexican Style Street Corn, Spanish Rice and Pico de Gallo
- Teriyaki Chicken with Scallion Noodles
- Tandoori Chicken with Aloo Gobi & Cilantro Lime Rice
New, in-house Gourmet Takeaway foods and meals are in the works as well including,
- Blackened Shrimp & Grits Bowl
- Chimichurri Tri Tip with Roasted Carrots & Potatoes
- Beef & Fennel Meatballs with Spaghetti & Marinara
Every Market Meal is crafted with the perfect portions of protein, starch and vegetables for a well-balanced meal you can enjoy for any meal. Watch for these new entrees and more quick food options to come!
New Take & Bake Pizzas
It’s official. Some of the best pizza in town now comes in convenient, take and bake pizza, so you can take home your favorite variety of pizza, bake to perfection, and share the hot goodness with your family. Market of Choice Take and Bake Pizzas come in three mouth-watering varieties.
- Triple Pepperoni
- Ricotta & Calabrian Chili
- Pesto Margherita
Fresh Spring Flavors
When it comes to satisfying spring flavors, your Market Kitchen is going all in this year. Fresh garden vegetables like asparagus, carrots and beets meet with gourmet ingredients for dishes that remind us of everything that’s delicious about spring. Here’s a sneak peek of some of the exciting new taste sensations in your Market Kitchen now.
- Lemon Chili Grilled Broccolini with Pecorino
- Beet, Carrot & Sweet Potato Plant Based Patties
- Roasted Radish & Feta Salad
- Spring Leek, Potato & Crème Fraiche Frittata
- Spring Leek & Scallion Fritters with Romesco Sauce
- Harissa Rainbow Carrots with Lemon Tahini
Of course, spring wouldn’t be the same without those familiar flavors we all love. Fresh vegetables on the grill, potato salad, herbaceous poultry and more await you on the other side of winter. Here is a list of those quick food options that are tried and true favorites making a big come back in the Market Kitchen take away food section this spring:
- Spring Asparagus Risotto Balls
- Grilled Asparagus, Portobello Mushroom & Tomato Salad
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Sheet Pan Meal
- Crunchy Chili & Garlic Tofu
- Asparagus & Chevre Quiche
- Everything Seasoned Potato Salad
- Creamy Lemon & Herb Potato Salad