Are masks required?
Effective March 12, 2022, we’ve lifted the mask requirement for all store locations. Our teammates and guests are welcome to wear masks, but masks are not required.
What about social distancing?
While not required, please be thoughtful and give other shoppers adequate space when you shop with us. Learn how to protect yourself and others here.
Are your dining areas open?
All store locations offer indoor and outdoor seating without restrictions.
Can I bring my own bags?
Yes. We’re happy to bag your groceries in customer-provided bags. We do ask that you use clean, dedicated grocery bags that are washed regularly. You can also purchase paper sacks or reusable bags at checkout.
Can I bring my own cup to be filled at the Barista counter?
We are serving made-to-order drinks in to-go cups only; customer-provided cups cannot be used at this time.
Are your fill stations open?
Our Beer & Wine Shop fill stations are open. Customers who visit our Belmont, Bend, Cedar Mill and Medford Markets can choose from up to 12 taps featuring limited-release craft beers and ciders by the glass or have Crowlers or Growlers filled. We are offering pours and beers on tap, but our bars are currently closed; customers are asked to drink their beer or wine in seating areas designated for in-store dining.
Are your salad, olive or hot bars open?
- We are currently offering salads to go for your convenience.
- Our self-serve gourmet olive bars are now open at five locations: Cedar Mill, Belmont, Corvallis, Bend and Willamette in Eugene; other locations are offering olives packaged to go.
- You can enjoy a wide variety of entrées, sides, soups, deli meats and cheeses.
- Hot to-go items are available, as well, including breakfast items, sandwiches, burritos and pizzas (where pizzas are offered).
- Hot bars are now open at seven locations: Cedar Mill, Belmont, Medford, Corvallis, Bend, and in Eugene at Willamette and Franklin.
- Hot soup bars are open at all stores except Willakenzie in Eugene, West Linn and Ashland.
Are you offering self-serve Bakery items?
Yes. Our self-serve Bakery cases are open; gloves are provided for self-service. We are also accepting custom orders, which normally require 48-72 hours’ notice, depending on the order.
Are bulk items available?
Yes. We simply ask that customers be mindful when using this self-serve option. We are providing gloves for selecting bulk items. This includes bulk, self-serve coffee beans.
Are you hiring right now?
We have open positions at several of our Markets, and we’re always seeking new talent. Please visit our careers page to learn about current job openings and to apply.
What are you doing to ensure cleanliness and safety?
Our Response Management Team meets regularly to ensure the highest level of safety. We are staying in touch with the Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) and industry partners to ensure we have the latest information to help us make the best decisions. Here are some of the many steps we’re taking:
- Clear shields remain at checkout to create a barrier between customers and cashiers to help promote a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing spray and wipes are available for customer use.