EUGENE, Ore. – Visit www.marketofchoice.com and you’ll understand why The American Business Awards, Supermarket News, The Communicator Awards and APEX have recognized Market of Choice for the website’s successful redesign.
The awards recognize different aspects of the website, including content, design, navigation and overall business accomplishment.
"Customer response tells us our new website gives them what they want, which is an easy-to-use, enticing reference and source of ideas for family meals and entertaining," said Lyn Ryse, Market of Choice advertising manager.
The site includes tempting food for thought, customized and Web-only specials, unique recipes, food-and-beverage-focused blogs and interactive forums. The awards are as follows:
• APEX, Grand Award, Market of Choice Blogs 2010: This international competition recognizes outstanding publications from newsletters and magazines to annual reports, brochures and websites. The entries are largely based on content and site navigation. Announced in June, the Grand Award is APEX’s top honor. More than 3,785 entries were received and 100 Grand Awards were given.
• Communicator Award, Interactive Distinction 2010: Founded by
communication professionals more than a decade ago, The Communicator
Awards is an annual competition honoring the best in advertising,
corporate communications, public relations and identity work for print,
video, interactive and audio.
Launched in November 2008, the website is a partnership between Market
of Choice’s Advertising Department and CAWOOD, a Eugene public relations
and marketing agency.
• The American Business Awards, Stevie Award 2009: In winning the Stevie for Best Food and Beverage Web site, Market of Choice and CAWOOD were lauded for their business accomplishment. Finalists in the category included Hormel Foods Corporation, ZICO Pure Coconut Water and SeafoodSource. More than 2,600 entries from companies of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration.
• APEX, Grand Award 2009: This international competition recognizes outstanding publications from newsletters and magazines to annual reports, brochures and websites. The entries are largely based on content and site navigation. Announced in June, the Grand Award is APEX’s top honor. More than 3,785 entries were received and 100 Grand Awards were given.
• Supermarket News, Technology Excellence Award 2009: This award is given to retailers – chains and independents – and food wholesalers that have been creative, innovative and aggressive in their use of technology to run their businesses.
• WebAward, Outstanding Website 2009: Reviewed by an independent panel of expert judges, the Marketing Association WebAward Competition looks at overall website excellence. Sites are judged on design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting and ease of use. The Market of Choice site was highly praised for its design elements by the judges.
• Davey Awards, Silver Award Winner 2009: This award is judged and overseen by the International Academy of the Visual Arts (IAVA), a 200+ member organization of leading professionals from various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the evolving nature of traditional and interactive media.
About Market of Choice
Market of Choice offers an extensive selection of conventional, natural, organic, and health-conscious products with seven stores in Eugene, Portland, West Linn and Ashland. It’s food for the way you live.
CAWOOD has spent more than 30 years integrating the full spectrum of marketing activities to create measurable results for clients. Known for its pragmatic, creative approach, the agency is regularly recognized for its work, from advertising to websites. For more information, call 541-484-7052 or visit www.cawood.com.
|< Prev||Next >|