We have several new items that have “hopped” onto the shelves at your Willakenzie Market, including:
• Breakside Brewery of Portland with an I.P.A. that features notes of evergreen, citrus and tropical fruit; a Pilsner with a clean bitterness that’s light, crisp and refreshing; and a Bourbon barrel Aztec, brewed with habanero and serrano peppers. All very solid, drinkable beers.
• Coalition Brewing Co. of Portland with its King Kitty Red, and we’re just waiting on the Two Dogs I.P.A. and The Wu Cream Ale.
• No-Li Brewhouse of Spokane, Wash. with an I.P.A. featuring really nice aromatics on this one.
• 10 Barrel Brewing Co. of Bend with a new seasonal called Swill, and a fun 12-pack with three bottles each of the four different I.P.A.s.
• Good Life Brewing Co. of Bend with 6-pack cans in both the Descender I.P.A. and the Sweet as Pacific Ale.
• Hop Valley of Eugene with a new seasonal called Pollanation brewed with honey that comes in 6-pack bottles
• Goose Island of Chicago with Honkers Ale and I.P.A. in 6-packs. A
There are all kinds of new things happening in the beer department; come on by and check it out